internetworkers - [internetworkers] Help! Anyone Commute between Raleigh and Wake Forest with a Van or SUV?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld" <wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld AT googlegroups.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Help! Anyone Commute between Raleigh and Wake Forest with a Van or SUV?
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:17:50 -0400

Hi,
I have a logistics problem in getting a fairly light but tall, bulky box up
to Wake Forest. I need it there by or before June 1st as I'm opening my
retail vendor booth at the Cotton Company and this is the spinner rack for
the art prints I'm planning to sell there.

The box is 5'h x 17"w x 17"d and it just won't fit into my Honda Civic ^_^

Please let me know 'off-list' via phone or email if you can help!!

Thanks,

Regards,
Susan LaBarre
Phone: 919-460-2873
Mobile: 919-656-2216
Email: idodesign AT earthlink.net

  • [internetworkers] Help! Anyone Commute between Raleigh and Wake Forest with a Van or SUV?, Susan LaBarre, 05/23/2005