internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Treo 600/650 ( was Re: Mac Questions )

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Matt Pusateri" <mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Treo 600/650 ( was Re: Mac Questions )
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:22:50 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, February 16, 2005 11:24 pm, thomas said:

> Lance A. Brown wrote:
> | I'm suffering a nasty case of techno-lust over the 650. How do you
> like
> | the 600? Is it Sprint, Cingular or other? How do you like the
> | mini-keyboard?
>
> Does anyone have a Kyocera 7135? That seems to be the only other
> PalmOS
> phone worth looking at. Seems like the screen is a bit smaller. I'm
> wondering how it would compare to the Treo. My technolust keeps
> switching between the two.
>
> TaB

The owner of my company had a 7135. It was/is an utter piece of crap.
He sent it back to Kyocera twice. Had to do hard resets on it it at
least every other month. Finally Kyocera wouldn't warranty it anymore
even with all the problems he had. He ended up going back to a
regular cell phone and a seperate PDA. He was not impressed with the
phone, the company or their customer service.

Maybe you would have better luck and he was an isolated case.

Matt Pusateri