internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Mac Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill Geschwind <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Mac Questions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:14 -0500

I feel the same way about my Treo 600, except that I now wish it had
Bluetooth, which the Treo 650 has, however I'm not quite ready to pony up
the money for an upgrade. I have never been a big fan of the Microsoft
PocketPC PDAs (or whatever they're calling them these days). Sure, they
look all flashy and glitzy at first, but I find them rather cumbersome to
use and the one I had crashed all the time (Hey, it's Microsoft after all).
As far as useability goes, in my book the Palm OS wins hands down. In fact
I'm writing this email with my Treo 600.

- Bill
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com