internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac Questions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:12:09 -0500

Based on your interest, I think you would be better off with the mobile
package that includes 12" LCD display, keyboard, pointing device and UPS
that will run the system for 3-5 hours. The whole package only adds about 3
pounds to the weight and is 3" deeper and 5" wider. The package adds about
$500 to the price, though:

http://www.apple.com/ibook/specs.html

If you don't need mobile, it will use nearly any VGA or DVI display, and USB
keyboard/mouse.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com