internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:55:38 -0500

I like Waraji in Raleigh, but often go to Shiki Sushi (near Streets at
Southpoint) since it is so close to my house. They just remodeled and
expanded at Shiki, so the ambiance is better.

My wife's Japanese co-worker tells here that Akia Hanna in Carrboro is the
best in the Triangle.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com