internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:05:19 -0500

For quick lunches since we're on grocery stores -- the Kroger at six
forks rd has a little shop w/in a shop who makes fresh sushi every
morning. She's usually finishing up cutting and prepping when I get
there at 11:30 to pick it up. Not the average grocery store fare.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:03:47 -0500 (EST), zman
<zman AT shell.neverwhere.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Kelly Jo Garner wrote:
> > Waraji, OTOH, always has clean hot
> > towels. Plus, there's usually a surfeit of Japanese businessmen hanging
> > out at Waraji, drinking sake and looking like something out of a Haruki
> > Murakami novel.
>
> One of those gentleman may be Kasi's (one of the owners) father. He
> usually brings his associates along when in town. Both of the owners (kasi
> and Masa) are Japanese.
>
> Scott H. Zekanis
> zman AT kungfumonkey.com
> http://www.rod-o-rama.com
> http://www.thehellbenders.com
> 1957 Buick Riviera Hardtop (2 dr., 425" Nailhead)
> 1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
> 1990 Ducati 750 Sport

Evan

evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com