internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:22:13 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2005 12:11:53 PM Central Standard Time, jim AT ibang.com writes:

On Jan 20, 2005, at 12:35 PM, DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
>It is honest work to make sushi, but I find time to enjoy a beer or
>two during the process so I rarely notice.

So true, and it's a chance to tinker up your own creations. Our first
breakthrough was the "Southern Comfort" roll:

nori (seaweed) wrapper with
sushi rice,
tuna, and
cooked collards (found in fridge)

Much better than it sounds,

There you go! An original for sure! I've made Philly Steak nori rolls with a cream cheese, chipped beef center with the rice and nori wrapper when entertaining folks who don't do fish. Kids like them too.

Don B