internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:58:04 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2005 11:40:37 AM Central Standard Time, tony AT tonyspencer.com writes:

That sounds like fun!  I would guess that Whole Foods would be a good source of suitable fish.  They always seem to have nice looking fresh local fish.

I was thinking about Dave M's comment about budget sushi. Sushi has almost zero shelf life. It's prepared, served and enjoyed right now.  Consider the concept of the sushi bar and its implications. You don't see this approach for many other goodies. Stuff fixed hours ago and brought out on a buffet should not be called sushi. Maybe we need to found the Society of Concerned Citizens for the Advancement of Properly Prepared and Served Sushi.

Whole Foods and Squids have good raw fish. I do use a lot of nova salmon because I don't have to worry about about parasites.

Don B.

Don B.