internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kelly Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:57:04 -0500 (EST)

> Not if you count service, the last 2 times I went to Suchi Blues the
> service was unbearable for the whole group I was with. Never again I say,
> well maybe not that severe but it'll take some arm twisting...

Oo, forgot to add this in the last post - also had nearly 1/2 a bowl of
hot (hot!) miso soup spilled on my lap as the waiter manoeuvred to serve
it to me - and the soup wasn't free, even after my suggestion that it be
so. I probably should have opted to speak w/a manager, but I was with Mr
Non-Confrontational (the SO) and his desire to leave overrode my desire
for free soup, or at least an apology (!) from the waiter.

Cheers
KJ