internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] why am I not surprised?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:13:47 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Shea Tisdale wrote:
This has nothing to do with freedom of religion.

Sure it does. When the government is funding religious based education
programs and allowing religious organizations to influence public education
programs such as sex education.

Thank you. Thanks to the neo-con BS they are now teaching that the Grand Canyon is from Noah's flood. What a crock.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport