internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] why not a mac?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:25:04 -0500

yes. centrino is the only way PC laptops have ever gotten close (and
in some cases exceeded) apple's battery life with a stock
configuration that i can remember (which isn't *that* long, but i've
been a fanboy for a while, and you gotta keep an eye on the
competition)

i have to agree that centrino rocks, if only for the reason that it
and the pentium-m seem to be getting the dark side to realize a little
more that MHz really don't matter.

~ian