internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:32:38 -0500

You'll take that latter.

Ok, thats all fine and good, if it does go bust, you will still be
able to survive.

What about the millions of americans for whom Social Security is their
only income? What if the government had gambled with their money, and
lost? Well I guess Wal*Mart wouldn't have any trouble hiring new
greeters.

What we need is a return to fiscal responsibility in the federal
government. Balanced budgets, surpluses that could have saved social
security, they were there. Granted there have been a lot of outside
factors, however, the current administration hasn't been fiscally
responsible at all. Honestly, in a time if war, you can't go around
giving out tax cuts. The math just doesn't work.

~Ian