internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Erection (morality and law)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:36:00 -0500

The math on the current system doesn't work. Frankly the idea of Social
Security was broken even before it was began. Taxation has no hope of
keeping it alive. Even if they only opened a small portion up to
privatization and even if you were so conservative that you only allowed
investment in bonds it would still be better than the current path we're on.