internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 01:28:11 -0500

okay -- a quick few things:

A: i posted this off-the-hip and then had to leave for the day, knowing some discussion might ensue, but limited in my ability to participate.

B: the gathering tonite was very intimate in Raleigh, however, there was a great sense of camaraderie and relaxed enjoyment. everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief as we became human again and began talking about all that interesting shit in our lives that maybe was stowed away for a while. thanks to Uzi for putting it all together and everyone else for showing up.

C: i just got home and have only read this far into this thread, but already i've gotta say "Thank Heavens for this group!" as folks post informative and thoughtful stuff about all that we discuss. oh, how good this is to see/read. and i think everyone seems to really like Obama -- let us all emulate such good graces.

let the good vibes flow,
dave m.