internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:35:51 -0500

Dude, I hate to break it to you but the reason GB was re-elected was
*because* of those voters. It's fine that you don't want them in your
party, but the problem is, they're now the majority of the party.
As best I can tell, the libertarian party now appears to be closer to
the original ideals of the republican party now than the republican
party does.

Evan