internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:09:37 -0500

On the contrary, the people who voted that way, I don't want them on
my party, in my circle of friends, to even associate with them.

The Republicans who didn't vote that way, well, they're welcome to
vote for ratic candidates, or come on in.

The fact is many, many americans didn't vote based on the facts, they
voted based on fear, faith, or lies, just look at the report
(http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Iraq/Media_10_02_03_Report.pdf)
that states that a majority of Fox news viewers believe that Saddam
*had* WMDs, in spite of the Duelfer Report
http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/iraq_wmd_2004/index.html that stated
otherwise. Seriously, these people are *not* looking at the facts.

~Ian