internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RE: Erection
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:39:11 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, David Minton wrote:
I wonder if they will rethink their apathy if the draft is reinstated.
I checked with the Selective Service System Online Verification, and I'm
still in the system--a real sobering thought:

I think if they do reinstate the draft they will go beyond just the young grunts like Vietnam. As the legislation that was in congress suggests they will aslo want to draft based on skill set in spite of age...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport