internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:25:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, uzoma nwosu wrote:

> Woah, slow down there! ;) Sersiously, I was going to ask if folks
> would like to do a horror matinee this weekend. I'm planning on
> checking out _Saw_ at Southpoint. Anyone game? .

Nonononono - I saw a sneak preview of SAW last week. One of the worst
horror films I've ever seen in my life. Idiot plot, terrible acting,
first-time and incompetent director hashing up even the easy scenes, etc.,
etc. etc.

Want me to say something nice about it? Ok, it was better than
_Feardotcom_ was.

Barely.

Learn from my mistake and avoid this film. However, if you're committed to
seeing this, take the following advice:

1. wait two months for it to go to video...
2. go to your favorite chain video store...
3. walk in with your $4, and...
4. rent a GOOD movie instead.

Selah.

best,