internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:57:18 -0400

On Oct 21, 2004, at 2:12 PM, zman wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, matusiak wrote:
Honda rules the world. Honda will kick your ass. Don't f*ck with Honda.

Bring your Honda on... I'm not scared... I got a '84 GTI I can throw back together to woop up on them...

This sounds like the happy beginnings of the Annual InterNetWorkers Road Rally and Cannonball Run 2005. I'm currently painting my Civic in the gunmetal radar-evasive paint as seen on the Stealth Bomber. Watch out!

dave ;)