internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: stan AT StanBriggs.com
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT for even this group: jetta vs. civic
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:03:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Corey Wilson wrote:
I have a Jetta and I agree with everything said so far on this topic. VWs /were/ really great cars... until they started assembling them in Mexico. Since then, their quality has declined substantially. They are still good cars, but you can't run them into the ground like you used to. I don't have CR access, but here are some links:

Well since they started them in the early 80's in Brazil and just a few years later in Mexico I would have to disagree. There were an awful lot of them assembled in the US as well. and justthink the newest plant will be in Iran...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)