internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] heat pump estimates

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] heat pump estimates
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:30:16 -0400

I don't have a heat pump any longer - new house with natural gas heat!
However, I did put in a Puron Air Conditioner 2 years ago.
Lee Air Conditioners gave a fair price for installation and for the
equipment.
They delivered and installed on time.
Also, when I had no luck finding a contractor to insulate my duct work
- now required by code (my house was built in 1963) - Lee did it a the
cost of labor and parts.
I can't say enough nice things about them.
I believe you will find them fair in price and practice, plus they are
a premier Carrier supplier.

Joanna