internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Craig Duncan" <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:22:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, July 23, 2004 4:35 pm, K. Jo Garner said:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Tony Spencer wrote:
> ->
> ->"Capitalism, by it's very nature, concentrates wealth and power into the
> ->hands of a very few, and those few are loathe to give it up."
> ->
> ->I'm dumbfounded by this statement. Name one nation in this world that
> has a
> ->greater percentage of its population more comfortably than American's
> do.
How about Japan, Germany, The Netherlands, and many more? I am sure if I
put some research into it I would find that comfort is based in common
wealth not just minority wealth.
Perhaps your idea of comfort is different from mine, but as a designated
"alien", I see a lot of discomfort in each state that I visit. What colour
is the glass in your spectacles?