internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:14:53 -0400

...and just for reference, their income tax rates:
Japan: 20-37%
Sweden: 28-56%
Denmark: 30-47%
Iceland: 38.54% (plus 7% on all income > ISK 3,980,000 (USD 38,566))
Canada: 16-29%

of course, i couldnt read the gov't pages for most of those, but that
was what i found through google on respectable-looking sites

and now *I'm* going to sleep
~ian