internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] from the desk of Arianna Huffington
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:37:41 -0400

Ok, so answer me this, Why are my Swedish comrades racing across the border
to work in the US? As my good friend Frode recently told me upon his return
to the US this May, "I love Scandinavia but there is no way that my wife
could stay home with the kids in Sweden. Here we have better medical
coverage, a nicer home, and more disposable income, on one salary."

T O N Y S P E N C E R
Notsleepy LLC
6512 Six Forks Rd.
Suite 502-B