internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:37:01 -0400

Ian Meyer wrote:

You can get free tickets at 1pm at http://www.ncdp.org/
today (link not working until then)

Join John Kerry and John Edwards
in their first joint appearance in North Carolina.
Saturday, July 10th - Gates Open at 1:00 p.m.
Court of North Carolina on the NC State Campus
(Near the Bell Tower at Hillsborough Street and Pullen Road/Watauga Club Drive)

Any Libertarians reading, be aware that we plan to show up
and display our "Mike Badnarik - Libertarian for President"
banner, and distribute literature, and explain to the folks
present how John Kerry is just as pro-war as Bush.

Anybody who wants to help, give me a buzz.

TTYL,

Phil
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004