internetworkers - Re: Cider lovers (was Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering at the Federal?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Cider lovers (was Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering at the Federal?)
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:01:01 -0400

On Tuesday, Apr 6, 2004, at 08:29 US/Eastern, zman wrote:

There are very few beers worth drinking. I myslef prefer a cider or two,
or a shandy.
Bullocks to the Natural Light drinkers...

Shandy...yum...

Craig's mother tried to order a shandy in Cleveland once when she was visiting. They didn't know what it was. So then she tried to describe it as "lager and lemonade" which I immediately corrected to "lager and 7Up". Ah, the shared language of English can create some very interesting situations. :)

Diana