internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering at the Federal?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Gregory Woodbury <ggw AT wolves.durham.nc.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] April Gathering at the Federal?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:05:59 -0400

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 09:20:07PM -0400, Thomas Beckett wrote:
> Gregory Woodbury wrote:
> >Has it been "officially" decided to meet at the Federal in Durham?
>
> No, but your report is getting it there.
>
> >I stopped by there tonight and saw the back room. Looks perfect for our
> >sort of meetings. (I was fetching dinner from the Rainbow Chinese
> >Restaurant two doors down.) They have cider on tap, which is a big plus
> >for me as I don't drink beer.
>
> Sounds like a good idea. I'll talk to the management and see if they're
> friendly.

The bartender was extremely friendly to the idea of a gathering in the
backroom, and the back room is nicely set for a casual gathering.

> Remind me, are the Joyce and the Yeats owned by the same people?

Don't know about the Joyce and the Yeats, but the Federal and the Joyce
are according to what I heard today.

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury `-_-' Owner/Admin: wolves.durham.nc.us
ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us U RHCT August 2003