internetworkers - Re: Replying to e-mails (was Re: [internetworkers] HTML artists)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Replying to e-mails (was Re: [internetworkers] HTML artists)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:25 -0500

For some reason when I reply a lot of times it won't let me send from mail.app unless i delete the address (internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org) and type it in manually. Something about a few readers here and there hard code the < and > around the address and it hoses me up.

This was one of those times.

Only happens on this list too. Not sure what does it.