internetworkers - Re: Replying to e-mails (was Re: [internetworkers] HTML artists)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Replying to e-mails (was Re: [internetworkers] HTML artists)
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:02:18 -0500

Bill Geschwind said the following on 3/8/04 2:05 PM:

...just like the ultimate protection against STDs is not having sex?
Would that keep you from having sex?

No, more like the ultimate protection against ebola is not putting
yourself in a place to be infected.

Yes, I did just compare windows to ebola.

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton