internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Digital video?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Digital video?
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:11:13 -0500

where I could take video of everything and if I want to send photos to
family I can just capture stills off the video.

I agree with everthing Don said. In addition, if you are intending to grab a frame from video to "just capture stills off the video", you don't want to do that. Single frames make horrible still images. They will be worse than the low resolution stills that a video camera can capture to separate medium like a Memory stick or Smart card.

HTH,
Carol