internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] music recommendations
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:29:19 -0500

Tanner Lovelace said the following on 3/8/04 2:00 AM:

Beth said the following on 3/5/04 6:29 PM:

I am addicted to iTunes. And to CDBaby.com. Therefore, I have been buying a lot of music lately. As always, I love to get recommendations. Got any? This is a wonderfully diverse crowd here on our little list and it's a given that topics that are off topic are fine, so I'm casting my Quest For Bands I Don't Know About Yet line here (and elsewhere, but that's not the point).

I'm partial to [...]

It's bad form to reply to myself, but I just realized I forgot to
mention that my coworker Ben Reed (aka Ranger Rick) has some decent
music available on his website (for free even):

http://ranger.befunk.com/music/

I especially like his album "Yes, Chernobrov, It's a Time Machine"
(at http://ranger.befunk.com/music/chernobrov.html).

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton