internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: trekkie AT nomorestars.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:15:22 -0500

Quoting "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>:

> It's amazing how the groups who believe in polygamy can live openly
> polygamous lives even though it's illegal.

The only one that has gotten any press about getting busted was after he went
on
TV and talked about it to Primetime Live or one of those news shows.

To me if it doesn't bother me, I don't care what they do. I mean if you want
to follow a religion where a guy read golden tablets in a hat with a few magic
translator elements to come up with a religion, what right do I have to stop
you?

Least that's my interpretation of the bill of rights, but since the 'patriot'
act it's turned into a 'list of things you can't do'