internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: MCW <mcw AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Interesting SWF on the gay marriage thing.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:14:10 -0500

>On Saturday 21 February 2004 02:29 pm, Lee Haslup wrote:

> As more of a traditionalist than a rationalist..

I think this pretty much sums it up. While you may be proud of your label,
many of us understand that much oppression in history has been protected
because it was believed to be part of a traditional way of life. Progressive
societal changes, such as a growing distaste for racism or acceptance of
women in the workforce, have always dragged along those who label themselves
as traditional.