internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:24:14 -0500

This was a great thread.

I, for one, enjoyed the thought-provoking opinions and research. I can't
wait until another thread arouses the same passions that this one did. I
hope that, as always, we can keep such heavyweight discourses respectful
so as to encourage similar discourses in the future. Any conversation
where everyone feels that they are respected and that their contribution
is valuable, even if some disagree with their /ideas/, makes INW a cool
place to hang out, IMHO.

Anyway, I enjoyed this thread. I hope others did, too.

Cheers!