internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: trekkie AT nomorestars.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:03:21 -0500

Quoting Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>:

> Ashcroft spouts about how the Founders "had no King but Jesus". Bleah.
> Wishful thinking is lovely, but let's not confuse it with the facts.

Ashcroft is pure evil. We lived in KS up until mid year last year and that
guy
lost to his competitor for the senate race - and he died in a plane crash
(unfortunately) right before the election. It would have been funny a la
Night
Court when Dan Fielding lost to a dead guy if Mel Carnahan wasn't such a
respected polition in MO.

That guy had his father annoint him with vegatable oil and other odd
annointments in effort to win against the evil democrats. That is just a bit
too extreme for my tastes.

And he runs the department that's been given full reign thanks to the Patriot
(cough) act.