internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Albert Venczel" <apvenczel AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:47:20 -0500

HiHo,

Talk about snow Toronto is buried, we may need to call in the Military again to dig us out.

Havent turned on the new computer yet, found a moniter thrown out, dont know what software to go with, Windows xp or 98.

Some Ed Dames fellow is chatting on streamlink( C2C am )wish I were a member but everything costs money I hope EBay can make me some.

---
Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
- Jesus of Nazareth