internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] alternative tolkein

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] alternative tolkein
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:40:25 -0500

>can you guess all the takes it took to make this?
!@#$% Paul! Here I'm trying to be productive, and then these distractions come along;-)

Scoring very modestly, first I saw clips from:
Third Man
The Big Sleep
Lady from Shanghi
Godzilla
Dark Passage
Maltese Falcon
Casablanca

And then, Eureka, the answer to the burning question of where all those clips came from:
http://flyingmoose.org/tolksarc/credits.htm
...I should have got "M" but it's been so long since I saw it. ...Saboteur to. I wonder if the video place is open:-)
Ed W.