internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Mac Mail help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Mac Mail help
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:48:27 -0500

I've had similar problems in Outlook. Here's what I do. I set up a dummy
account with an invalid SMTP server and make that my default account. I
also tell Outlook not to try to download the mail in that account. That way
if I Outlook doesn't get the right account and I don't select an account,
the mail won't get sent.

-- Michael Best