internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best college courses ever!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dallas Smith <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best college courses ever!
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:40:24 -0500

I'm studying Instructional Technology at Indiana University right now and we have a few students studying video games. Actually, I'm going to work on some research next semester on learning through virtual worlds, using Neverwinter Nights. The game lab is pretty cool, it has PC and console games set up with cameras so we can study people's facial expressions and hand movements while they play. Too bad my degree won't say Master of Video Games. :)
Dallas

--
Dallas Anne Smith
dallas.smith AT pobox.com