internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mac Mail help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mac Mail help
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:01:28 -0500

To those of you who use Mac Mail...

I have several email accounts. When I hit reply, the account selected is my default account rather than the account the original email was sent to. Does anyone know how to modify this behavior, if it's possible? I'm always getting these "You are not allowed to post" messages from Internetworkers because I'm always forgetting to change my account...

Thanks!

Diana