internetworkers - Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:40 -0500

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Ian Meyer wrote:
Meanwhile, I'll sit down later today or tomorrow and clean it up a bit, and add screen/irssi to it

Perhaps a mention of some other clients too like Chatzilla (mozilla irc
client I previously mentioned) would be good. The irc commands themselves
should be the same no matter what client you use, though.

Along those lines, I am a big fan of Trillian as an IM client. It supports IRC well.

http://www.trillian.cc/

TaB