internetworkers - Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:36:16 -0500

Ian Meyer wrote:
What should I do after I write this up? Who should I send it to? Just to the list?

Sure, send it to this list. But tailor it to a non-Trilug audience. Folks here have a wide variety and range of technical ability and experience. If people have questions, ye geeks can drill down into the detail. But for starters, keep it simple and practical.

Thanks to all for adding the IRC dimension to InterNetWorkers. I will be curious to see how it develops.

TaB