internetworkers - Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: IRC (was RE: [internetworkers] New website ideas)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:05:21 -0500

um....I *guess* I could, its not all *that* hard :p

After they get the Fink binaries out for Panther, and I get irssi working again, I might even be able to provide shells to INW people that need them on my always-on machine :p

What should I do after I write this up? Who should I send it to? Just to the list?

Ian