internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] PART 2: history lesson

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] PART 2: history lesson
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:22:44 -0400

If you will all please direct your eyes and attention to the pen I'm
holding here in my hand, I will explain everything for you...<FLASH>

...Wow, you folks certainly were lucky. Hasn't anyone ever warned you
about discharging a firearm near a natural gas line?

-

I guess 500 channels of American Gladiators, Reality TV and Soaps are
just as good as a memory erasing pen...