internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:42:14 -0400

My take on it is this. The local NPR station asks me to support them
through financial contributions. Therefore, they should support me by
not promoting moving my job overseas and thus causing me to be
unemployed and unable to make financial contributions. As they always
say, Listener contributions make up the majority of their budget. So
they should listen to the listeners first.