internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cool website, can't tell if it's real

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cool website, can't tell if it's real
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:00:03 -0400

I found this cool computer website with some awesome looking hardware
and technology. Only thing is, I can't tell if they really sell this
hardware or if its some type of fake site...

They ripped off Apple's design, but they did it pretty well.

http://www.go-l.com/home/index.htm

Take a look at the computers, displays and laptops...and the carved rock
logos...