internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:28:47 -0400

Ruth Suehle wrote:
Yeah, Nova Scotia is what they call "near shore." I'll be happy to
relocate if they can come up with something appropriately named "warm
shore" or "do your job from the beach shore!"

I think the problem we are discussing here is that, given the outsourcing trend, if you do get such a job, it will be serving cocktails to sunbathers from a cabana bar.

TaB