internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:17:11 -0400

on Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 03:49:49PM -0400, Greg Cox wrote:
> > Doesn't Keane run a code sweatshop in Nova Scotia?
>
> Really now, how much sweating is going on in Nova Scotia?

Right about now, not much. But hey, if you're not properly acclimated,
one of those /searing/ 80-degree days we had in Maine during the summer
can put a hurting on you. Remember, for the most part, nobody up there
has any air conditioning.

ObRegistrarBashing: "Hey, that must be why register.com outsourced their
customer support to Nova Scotia!"

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier