internetworkers - [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Local NPR advertising to get rid of YOUR job
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:40:43 -0400

Maybe I only just noticed this, but is anyone else annoyed at having to listen to a company advertise trying to get local employers to move our jobs out of the country? Keane is running little promotional spots offering to move IT jobs to "near shore" or "offshore":

http://www.keane.com/services/manage_app.php

Some try to achieve immortality by performing grand deeds or the accumulation of
great wealth. On the whole I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC