internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] CDs that are missing from your collection
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:40:42 -0400

yeah, wish I'd had renter's insurance when that case of 60's vinyl got
stolen from my college apt 10 yrs ago. Anyone seen a Red Crown dynamite
crate with "Some Time (Flys) In NYC" and a full-newspaper version of
"Thick As A Brick" in it?

Paula

Michael Tucker

<michaeltucker AT nc.rr.com> To:
"'Internetworkers:
Sent by:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'"
internetworkers-bounces@lists.
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
ibiblio.org cc:

Subject: RE:
[internetworkers] CDs that are missing
from your
collection
09/26/03 09:32 AM

Please respond to

"Internetworkers:

http://www.ibiblio.org/interne

tworkers/"

FYI- I had a friend who misplaced or somehow lost an entire CD
collection in
a move. Over 300 CD's. He made a claim to his renter's insurance, and
they
replaced the CD's. Basically gave him a catalog and said "pick 300" and
had
them shipped.

-MT

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/